Monday, January 28, 2013

Since I will be doing a compare/contrast infographic, I decided to see what other have done before me to accomplish such a thing. This is what I found:

http://www.appsheriff.com/inspiration/creative/14-exceptionally-interesting-infographic-comparison-maps/

Most of these only compare differences, but my infographic needs to compare both differences and similarities. Because that is my purpose, this one (which actually does not use figures or graphs) caught my eye.


I thought I would share this one simply because I like the design. However, I find the content disturbing as I am somewhat bothered by the current trend of sterotyping men in this particular fashion. Still, the design is good, and I may end up using some some similar ideas.

This one, like the one above, divides the view in half. In part, I like this idea, but it needs something else to draw similarities together and distance differences.

I think my wireframe will look something like this. Still have to decide what my graphics will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment